Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Mother In Law


Happy 60th birthday to my mother in law!

She doesn't know it, but I really love her. We've had our own go arounds over the years. But in the end it has made us stronger.

My MIL loves children. I watch her as she gets down on the floor with Si and plays with him for hours. I always think, "man I wish I was like that." She goofs off with my kids, helping them to remain the ages they should be! Of course, as Grandma, she spoils them rotten! Every kid deserves a little spoiling.

She always cooks comfort foods. She was the one who taught me how to cook, during one of our living together stints!

She married a wonderful, wonderful man. Who is wise and knows how to put anything back together, and I do mean, anything.

She is opinionated, strong willed, and dedicated to her family.

She's the grandmother to my kiddos, the mama to my husband, and my one and only mother in law. On this day, I pray that God will bless her with many more years, reveal Himself to her in a way only she would ever be able to grasp, and (this one is just a teeny tiny bit selfish...) I pray that He gives her more grandchildren!!!

Happy Birthday Becky!!!

(and yes, she and I share the same name!)

No comments:

Post a Comment