Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Husband


I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of any holiday. Well, I really like Thanksgiving....

But I AM a huge fan of my husband.

I love this man!

Here are a few reasons why...

1. He makes me laugh a lot!

2. He goes along with some of my crazy ideas.

3. He doesn't give up on life, in difficult times, and especially on me.

4. In my opinion, he's hot.

5. He's an awesome father, getting down on their levels, laughing and playing with them.

6. He works hard and takes demands from a quirky but lovable task master!

7. Have I mentioned that he makes me laugh?

8. Like at night time, when we run downstairs into our teeny tiny little bathroom and we brush our teeth together. We act like kids and flick toothpaste at each other and try to push each other into the shower or the toilet.

9. He's like a kid many times. Which is good and bad. But he helps me to not get too serious all the time.

10. He listens to me. I don't know how or why, but that man's word limit is long. He can listen to my deep thoughts, my rambling conversations, my dangling sentences and usually have something witty to say.

Yep, I love my man.

And I thank the good Lord all the time for bringing him to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment